THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS! :)

Yuletide season is fabulous isn't it? Luminous christmas lights and other decors give color to our surroundings. The frigid freeze of the air caress my entirety which makes me feel the true essence of Christmas. Now, we will receive the birth of our dear baby jesus...and that's Christmas

Christmas is not just about exchanging gifts, expensive bequests, or new stuffs...its about FAMILY who care, love, and supports each other all year long.. What ever meaning we have for Christmas, this is what I can say i love my family, my friends, and y best friend.. I may not be in courage to show this feelings to them but God knows deep in my heart i do love them. They are the greatest gift that I ever had. I will never ask for more gifts because I'm so grateful to have them in my life..

0 comments: