THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Start of Something New!

As they say new year, new hope. And as usual new life, new love life?? Are there some changes in your life? Improvements?

Well, let me share to you my something new that I would like to change. I'll it in my attitude, because others know me being a naughty person.. that's why this year I'll try to kind and be nice to everyone. And will see if I can behave at least once in a while. I will give more attention to my best friend and understand her more. And I promise that I will give more focus in my studies and try to make some better changes. Those are just the things that I want to do this year. Simple yet hard to stand up too. Forget the past that made you cry, love your enemies and start of something new..

0 comments: