THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Did I'VE Done My Best?

As what I have said in my new years resolution. This year I will give my full attention in my studies and try to make better changes. How I wish that I can really do it. :)

The two grading periods were officially knocked out. While the 3rd grading period has come nearer to an end. I know that I tried my best to achieve what I want to aim in this period. A high grades?? Well, it's not. What I want is to give my full attention in my studies, to gain more knowledge in my learning's, and to enjoy being a high school student. No pressure, no problems. But still there are a lot of problems that I've encountered. Pressure in my grades, assignments, projects, task, and others. It was hard for me to divide my self and time because a lot of things that need to accomplish. But beyond of this I'd still handle it and able to finish those things as soon as possible . These problems are just few from the problems that I have. Few but its hard to manage.

Moving on, I will not stop what I've started yet I will continue the journey of life in achieving my dreams..

0 comments: