THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 14, 2011

Change: It Starts With Me!

From the time I entered in our beloved Alma Matter, Ilocos Sur National High School. I know that it's time for the word "change".

From the little Puring who've knowm by her ka-baranggays. Small, jolly, playful, and child like attitude to puring who is now more matured, more observant, has determination in to pursue her dreams, and enhanced positive thoughts in life.

During the years of being a high school student, there are a lot of challenges that I've encountered. Problems like misunderstanding between me and my classmates are there that cause me to change, to become a better person. And now that I grow old, enjoying my teenage life and soon be leaving ISNHS. I know that "change" has already imparted in my personality. The reason why I become the PURING that known and appreciated by others.

0 comments: