THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream!My Future! :0

I still remember when I was in my elementary days. Thinking about what i want to do in my life, what will be my dream for my future and what I to become someday. I was hard up to choose because there are a lot of courses that I want to take up when the times comes that I will enter in college.

As I enter my secondary, the new chapter of my life. My dream is in my hand that in the near future I will enter to PMA (Philippine Military Academy) and become a successful lawyer someday. That's why I promise that even though I am a girl I'll still pursue what I want to be. Others may say "it is impossible" but I believe that no one is impossible in a girl who really wants to be what she want to achieve. And prove that a little girl who is just dreaming before will be successful someday beyond the hindrances that I'm facing.

Now that graduation is fast approaching, I'm ready to face the next chapter of my life. As I enter my college life soon, taking up the course Political Science... :)

0 comments: